Congratulations to everyone who made the shortlist! To celebrate with them and to find out who wins book your tickets for the awards afternoon today - click here.
Lifetime Achievement Winner Announced!
We are pleased to announce the winner of the Lifetime Achievement Award at this year's PCR Women of the Year: Clare Sutcliffe, co-founder of Code Club.
Setting up Code Club in 2012, Clare has helped introduce a generation of children to coding and programming without dumbing it down. Despite humble beginnings, in just five years more than 10,000 Code Clubs have been set up in over 100 countries, enabling hundreds of thousands of children aged 9-13 to have the opportunity to learn about computing in a way that was simply not possible in the past.
Creative Marketeer Award:
- Sara Gamble, Junior Buyer, John Lewis
- Debbie Gomez, Microsoft Vendor Marketing Manager, Tech Data
- Hannah Harris, Marketing Manager, Tech Data Mobile
- Yvonne Hobden, PS Consumer Marketing Lead, HP Inc UK
- Lucy Lincoln, Senior Channel Marketing Manager, Bullguard
- Rachel Woollard, Marketing Executive, SeeLogic
Sales Brilliance Award:
- Carly Cheshire, LCD Product Manager, BenQ
- Georgie Ellis, Head of Cloud Sales, Westcoast
- Vicky Hanks, National Account Manager - Grocery, Epson
- Sarah Shields, VP and General Manager, Dell UK
- Lucy Spratley, Junior Buyer, John Lewis
- Angela Townsend, UK Sales Manager, Sharp
- Jane Wheeler, Reseller Sales Manager, Sennheiser
Business Mentor Award:
- Julie Chakraverty, Founder, Rungway
- Annika Fagerstrom, Head of Retail & Distribution, Epson
- Fiona Graham, Marketing Director, Exertis
- Julia Johansson, Marketing Director, CMS Distribution
- Louise Marshall, Infrastructure & Shared Services Director, Brothers UK
- Hayley Stedman, Account Manager, Beta Distribution
- Heidi Woodhouse, Managing Director, Dixons Travel and Concessions