Creative Marketeer Award:
PR Powerhouse Award:
Rising Star Award:
- Exceptional Achievements – please provide examples of exceptional achievements as part of this person’s role.
- Consistent Contribution - please include details of projects the nominee has contributed to, with examples of how their input ensured success.
Sales Brilliance Award:
- Selling of a product and/or service
- Creating key partners relationships that will benefit the company long-term
- Overachieving on targets over 12 months
Business Mentor Award:
- Succession planning
- Pushing boundaries
- Ability to motivate others
- Relationship building with colleagues/employees, especially for other women
Technical Excellence Award:
- Design & product development
- Support & service
- Managing solution ranges
- Network management
- System management
Lifetime Achievement Award:
This award, chosen by the PCR editorial team and PCR Women of the Year judging panel, recognises a leader who has made outstanding contributions to the industry and paved the way for women in the UK tech industry throughout their career.
This award will highlight a ‘game changer’ in the IT industry. The winner will be a champion of women in IT, and their actions will have consistently benefited and empowered women in tech.
PCR Woman of the Year:
- Entrepreneurship: Founder/leader of a business, driving force behind success through pioneering approach, business acumen, dynamism, innovation, audacity, tenacity
- Financial Success: Sustained profitable business growth and healthy balance sheet
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Genuine commitment to responsible and sustainable business practices such as environmental policies, employee benefits, workforce diversity, and community schemes/relationships
- Role Model: Mentoring, succession planning, pushing boundaries, ability to motivate others, relationship building with colleagues/employees, especially for other women.
- Campaigner: Proven examples of encouraging equality and changes in the culture towards women in the tech industry on a global scale.