ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SPONSORING RADAR?
Launched in 2014, Music Week RADAR showcases the best unsigned and just-signed talent to the UK Music Industry. In its three year existence, RADAR has been directly responsible for a minimum of 14 artists going on the sign major deals.
Artists of note include:
- The Boxettes – signed to RCA, nominated best newcomer MOBO 2015 and BBC sound of 2015
- Izzy Bizu – signed to Sony Epic, won BBC introducing artist of the year 2016, nominated Brits Critics Choice 2015, MOBO best newcomer 2016
- Nick Brewer – 2015 nominated best newcomer MOBO, top 20 single and signed to Island Records
- WSTRN – signed to Atlantic, won best newcomer MOBO 2016, In2 peaked at no1 on UK chart and nominated for best song at MOBO 2016
- JP Cooper – signed to Island records
RADAR has fast become the industry showcase, each event filling to capacity with quarterly registrations surpassing 1,000 people. Via Music Week, RADAR is not just publicised, it is promoted heavily before, during and after the event across print, online, email and social media channels providing unrivalled, year-round exposure for the event and its partners. This “amplification effect” is one of the elements that makes RADAR different from other talent nights. We’re not just a showcase, but a proactive, multi-faceted career accelerator. We thrive on helping up and coming artists grow faster and further and we welcome you to be part of this development.
For more information, contact Ryan O'Donnell on email@example.com.