Have your new products seen by thousands of readers across 6 leading industry brands:
The Future Best of Show Awards programme is the perfect platform to raise awareness for the new products and services that your company will be launching or showcasing at IBC2018.
The Awards are supported by Future’s media and entertainment technology brands - TVBEurope, PSNEurope, and Radio World International - and receive additional editorial coverage throughout our extended portfolio in titles such as Audio Media International, AV Technology Europe and Installation.
All nominations are reviewed by a panel of independent industry experts ahead of the show, with the shortlisted entries receiving a stand visit from a judge who will get hands-on with your products before returning their verdict. Factors taken into account include general quality and relevance of the product; design and build quality; business/operational benefits; innovation in concept/design/deliver; technical excellence; cost-effectiveness; game-changing ability.
NEW CATEGORIES FOR 2018
The 2018 awards programme features five brand new categories through which to enter your products, each aligned to specific areas of the broadcast workflow that will be on display at this year’s show.
The TVBEurope awards are now broken down into three distinct categories: Production & Post; Content Management; and Delivery & Distribution. The PSNEurope category will cover all Broadcast Audio products and solutions, while the Radio World International category will encompass all product innovations targeted for Radio Broadcast Solutions.
WHY SHOULD YOU ENTER?
- Make our pre-event shortlist and benefit from the Best of Show marketing campaign which creates a buzz around the worthy products driving more visitors to their stand!
- Increase the press around your presence at the show and ensure people are planning to come to your stand to hear about your shortlisted product!
- Cut through the ‘trade show noise’ – with over 1500+ exhibitors at most big trade shows, the NewBay Best of Show Awards put more focus on your products and services at the show.
- Differentiate yourselves from the competition; use the Best of Show to articulate why your product is innovative, how your company is pushing the boundaries, and what your product will achieve for your company, your customers and the industry.
- Be recognised as the best of the best. Best of Show winners receive the accolade at the show, as well as the opportunity to provide a video segment about their product for our exclusive Best of Show supplement, released one week after the show has finished.
- Receive dedicated coverage in Audio Media International, Installation, PSN Europe, Radio World International, TVB Europe, AV Technology Europe.
- Keep the focus on your new products after the show: All shortlisted companies will feature in the Best of Show supplement, released one week after the end of the show, with a 500-word summary about their shortlisted product. Winners will also receive a proper award on site at the show, and the opportunity to provide a video segment about their winning product to be embedded in the Best of Show supplement.
The IBC Best of Show Shortlisted Entries and Winners will have their winning products featured in all 6 of our publications, reaching thousands of readers across the media, broadcast & entertainment industries.