MUSIC WEEK TECH SUMMIT STARTUP PASSES
Calling all Tech Startups...
Music Week Tech Summit, together with O2, is looking for tech startups who want to work with the music industry.
We have 8 pairs of tickets to give away; apply today to be in with a chance of winning two tickets per company and a number of other exclusive benefits designed to help you make the most of the Music Week Tech Summit.
Why apply for a startup pass to the Music Week Tech Summit 2018?
- Receive two free passes to attend the Music Week Tech Summit
- Enhance your knowledge of how technology and the music industry can successfully partner to encourage growth and innovation
- Network with 200+ leading music industry executives, all with a qualified interest in what technology can do for their businesses
- A profile of your company, idea and contact details will be included in our Music Week Tech Event Guide, distributed to each attendee at the event
How do I know if my company is eligible?
In order to be eligible for Music Week Tech Summit Startup passes, companies must be:
- Available to attend Music Week Tech Summit
- Less than 5 years old and already launched as an organisation
- Independent, without any parent company association or affiliation
Is there a cost to apply?
No, application is free of charge, and if successful, startup passes to the Music Week Tech Summit are complimentary.
Can I apply more than once?
No, companies can only apply once and only 2 complimentary passes will be provided per company.