Criteria for: In-House PR Team of the Year
Who is eligible for this award?
This award is open to any UK-based internal PR team within a video games publisher.
The award recognises the achievements, performance and excellent work of an in-house public relations team within the period of eligibility.
Entry submissions must address the following criteria:
- Number of staff employed within the team (split executive and support staff)
- A brief overview of team strategy and goals
- A summary of outstanding achievements relating to the fulfilment of the strategy and goals
- Please demonstrate evidence of outstanding success in the execution of one particular campaign during the awards eligibility period, including details of the brief, objectives, strategy, tactics, outputs, outcomes and budget
- Please include examples of cost effective use of in-house and external resources
- Please include one testimonial regarding the work of the team from a member of the external press/media