Criteria for: Distributor of the Year
Who is eligible for this award?
This award is open to any video games distributor with a UK office or UK staff.
Entry submissions must address the following criteria:
- The number of staff in the company, including executive/support staff and remote working staff
- A brief overview of the objectives and strategy of the company during the awards eligibility time period
- Evidence of the implementation of tactics to achieve objectives, and measurement and evaluation of the latter
- Financial success: Provide evidence of specific sales achievements over the past year - this can include product shipping figures, revenue growth, or expansion of the business in terms of staff or assets.
- Account management satisfaction: Please provide one testimonial (no more than 200 words) from a client
- Product range: Lay out the breadth and quantities of your product range carried, and provide details of any expansion of this – or any new products you have taken on – in the past 12 months.
- Innovation in dealer services: Explain any new client programmes or support structures you have designed to support resellers and retailers in their sales efforts to end-users. This can include customer portals, POS, or excellent customer service