To help you with your entry please take some time to read the guidelines below. If you have any questions please contact the team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A company/person may enter into as many categories as they see fit.
- A company/person can enter themselves or can be entered by someone else, however it is important to note that an entry will be judged on its content and quality and not by how many times it has been entered/nominated into the same category.
- Please make sure you refer to the criteria for each entry before submitting – this can be found here.
- The entry deadline is 19th April 2017. You will be able to make changes to your entries up until this date, but any changes made after this date will not be counted.
- If you are completing a second entry under the same email address you will be prompted to complete the first page of the form again, but when pressing continue the system will recognise your email address and prompt you to log in. You can then add your second entry or modify an existing one.
- Please keep the confirmation emails that you receive for reference purposes.
- After the 19th April 2017 entry deadline your entry(s) will be passed to our panel of judges who will decide on a shortlist.
- The shortlist will be announced in late April, you will be notified by the Licensing.biz team if you have been shortlisted.
- In order for an entry to be considered valid you must complete all required fields on the entry form. Failure to do so will make your entry invalid and you may be contacted by a member of the Installation team to re-submit it.
- Entries must be submitted through this website. Any entries submitted by email or other means directly to the Licensing.biz team will not be counted and will be returned to the sender.