To help you with your entry please take some time to read the below guidelines. If you have any questions please contact the team: email@example.com
GENERAL ENTRY RULES AND INFORMATION:
- The Develop Awards are open to all organisations working in video games development with staff based in the UK or Europe who can demonstrate a strong connection to the UK (such as a UK-based publisher or strong UK sales).
- The entry information that you submit will be the only information that will accompany your submission throughout the judging process. This includes the supplementary information that you can provide in addition to your written entry. Requests to add further information or submit new information after the entry deadline will not be granted.
- All entries should follow the requested format as detailed on the online submission form, and the information detailed in the criteria should be completed to the best of your ability. It is important that you pay attention to the criteria and meet them as completely as possible; this ensures that all entries that are seen by the judges are of a similar standard, and judging can be done based on an even playing field.
- All entries must be submitted via the online entry form. Entries submitted via any other means or format will not be recognised and will be disqualified; including email, post and in person delivery.
ELIGIBILITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY:
- The eligibility period for submissions should relate to the period 28th April 2017 – 30th April 2018. Please make sure that your entry only contains evidence of activity that took place during this time frame.
- Eligibility for each award is clarified by company type – before you enter, please check that you are eligible to do so.
- Companies or individuals may submit entries on behalf of themselves or others and may enter any number of categories. Please note that entries that were submitted for the Develop Awards 2017 cannot be entered for the Develop Awards 2018 unless it can be proved that substantial developments / improvements have taken place.
- The information in your entry will remain confidential between the Develop Awards and MCV editorial teams, and if you make the shortlist, the judges. Confidentiality is something that the Develop Awards team take very seriously, and all our judges are expert professionals who understand the importance of professional confidentiality and discretion.
- The entry form will ask you for:
- Contact details for you, and the person who should be contacted if shortlisted
- The category you wish to enter
- 1000 entry submission - this is your main submission that should include the criteria that we have set out. It is recommended that you write this offline before starting the form
- You will have the chance to upload 3 supporting documents such as PDFs, audio files, video files, excel documents
- Provide a company URL
- A 30-word summary of your entry
- A company logo
- Please make sure you refer to the criteria for each entry before submitting – this can be found here.
- The entry deadline is 9th May 2018. You will be able to make changes to your entries up until this date, but any changes made after this date will not be counted
- If you are completing a second entry under the same email address you will be prompted to complete the first page of the form again, but when pressing continue the system will recognise your email address and prompt you to log in. You can then add your second entry or modify an existing one.
- Please keep the confirmation emails that you receive for reference purposes.
- After the 9th May 2018 entry deadline your entry(s) will be passed to our panel of judges who will decide on a shortlist.
- The shortlist will be announced in May 2018, you will be notified by the Develop team if you have been shortlisted.
- In order for an entry to be considered valid you must complete all required fields on the entry form. Failure to do so will make your entry invalid and you may be contacted by a member of the Develop team to re-submit it.